Shipping Information & Returns

 Our Commitment to Satisfaction

 Online purchases require flexibility and support. understands that and wishes to create a satisfying and enjoyable shopping experience for you.

Our policies were created to accommodate customer’s needs and address the specific nature of our merchandise.

If you cannot find the answer to your questions about our Return Policies on this page, please feel free to visit our Contact Us page for customer service assistance.

General Return Policy


1) Non-quality related returns:

If there is no quality-related issue but you are still not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may be eligible to return the items for a refund within 7 days of receiving your order.

You will receive your refund after we have received your package and inspected it. The items with signs of use, damage, or removed tags are not eligible for non-quality related returns.

  • Eligible products:

Most non-made-to-order products are eligible for a return and a full refund. You will only be responsible for the shipping fees incurred.

The non-made-to-order products with free shipping are eligible for a return and a refund of 85% of the item’s price. The remaining 15% will be kept as a restocking fee. You would be responsible for all shipping fees incurred.

All returned items must be in brand-new condition, unused and with original tags and packaging.

2) Mis-shipped items:

You have the option of 1) exchanging it for the correct item, or 2) returning it for a full refund. Customers must confirm their eligibility for an exchange or return with Customer Service before sending items back. In many cases, you have 7 days after receiving your order to contact Customer Service and request a return or exchange. Refer to the Product-specific Policies below for more details (when applicable) and exceptions.

All returned items must be in brand-new condition, unused and with original tags and packaging.

3) Missing items:

Inform Customer Service if an item is missing from your package. When we have confirmed that an item was missing, we will offer a full refund or begin processing a new one for you. We will be responsible for all shipping fees incurred.

4) Damaged package or items:

If you find the package is damaged upon direct receipt from the courier, please reject it with the reason of damaged package and inform Customer Service about the issues.

If you find the package or items are damaged after accepting it, please provide Customer Service photographs demonstrating the issues.

After confirmation, we will ship you a new item or issue a full refund.

5) Lost package:

Inform Customer Service if you did not receive a package by the expected delivery date. Once Customer Service confirms with the courier that your package is lost, you will be offered a refund or your items will be resent.

6) Warranty related returns:

Within the warranty period of the product you purchased, warrants the products against defects in materials and workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received by Customer Service within the warranty period, we will ship you a new item or issue a full refund.

Make sure to read the following Product-specific Return Policies below for more details (when applicable) and exceptions.

Product-specific Return Policy

Category Sub Category Warranty Period

Painting Gallery

All Products

30 Days

Chinese Painting

All Products

30 Days

Fine China Art

China Puppet

30 Days

Home Decor

All Products

30 Days


  How-to: Requesting a Return

Our Customer Service representatives determine eligibility for refunds and exchanges once customers have contacted Customer Service and explained their reason for the return. Returning packages without prior approval from Customer Service will halt or delay your return.

1) Customer Service reviews your request:

Our Customer Service will then review your request and respond within 24 hours.

2) Return the items with a completed Product Return Form:

Once Customer Service has approved your request, a Product Return Form will be sent to you. Please send the return and the completed Product Return Form back to us within 5 days.

3) Customer Service processes the return:

Once received at our facility, your return will be processed in 3 to 5 business days. Once your return is confirmed and inspected, please allow up to 2 billing cycles for it to be credited to your account.

Items returned in unacceptable condition will not be processed as refunds and cannot be shipped back to you.

Our Contact Info

Contact info:

Monday-Friday 9:30 AM to 430 PM Eastern Time

1-888-868-1917 (US Free)


Shopping Cart  

1x Belle...   $479.20
1x Peter Pan   $990.00
1x Hand-made...   $489.00
1x Unique...   $459.00
1x European...   $39.00
1x Frame,...   $35.00
1x Three...   $7,860.00

$0.00 Shipping
$10,351.20 Total

Cart Checkout

China Gallery


Theme skin